Saturday, February 5, 2011

God Spoils Me Rotten

So...it is almost Spring in Louisiana and over the winter I lost a few pounds.  Well, like 17 pounds, but who's counting.  :)  Anyway, I was telling God this week that I need some new clothes, He needs to send the best stuff to Goodwill and the garage sales so I can find it.



Of course, He has to show me.  He's WAAAAAY better than that to His children.  I went to a friend's house today (Nycole) and she had some clothes given to her and wanted me to look through them to see if I could find anything.

WOW.  Brand new.  Still has the tags.  Designer suits.  AWESOME.  I came home with 8 new outfits.  NEW!  God ♥loves♥ us!  He delights to give us His best, if we only trust Him.

 I just want to thank Him and also my friend Nycole for loving me and sharing with me their BEST,  ♥

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome! God IS so good to us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminded me of a lady in our church. She always tells us she is "God's favorite"! It's so neat how God treats each of His children as though they were His favorite. He always takes care of us, even when we feel like He isn't!

    ReplyDelete